insurance agents

Become an agent with us

 The opportunity by the numbers 

  • ​​In 2011, the first of the baby boomers reached what used to be known as retirement age, and for the next 18 years, boomers will be turning 65 at a rate of about 10,000 a day. Market saturation is nearly impossible!
  •   According to recent data from the Kaiser Family Foundation (KFF), about 156,199,800 Americans, or around 49 percent of the country’s total population, receive employer-sponsored health insurance (also called group health insurance). This leaves 51% looking for individual health insurance coverage.

​​According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, there were 443,400 licensed insurance agents on the USA in 2012. That number will grow to 489,300 by 2022.  Employment statistics show that in the Lafayette Indiana there are only 1.95 insurance agents per 1,000 people and their median income is $52,580 a year. 

There is a huge need for agents willing to help people learn more about both Medicare and Obamacare(ACA). When you ask the average person if you'd rather sort through it alone or talk to an agent the over whelming response is, "I'd rather have help it's so confusing". Don't leave them to the mercy of uneducated, inexperienced Navigators to sort through it all.​

Opportunity: Become an agent with us

"We all only have very few REAL opportunities in our life time, the trick is recognizing one when it crosses your path"

                                                                                                Robin Lee

Be apart for something new... different.

Our goal at RLee is to become the first paperless agency in our state. Utilizing all the modern tools at our disposal including smart phones, tablets, laptops, and software. All of our agents will have access to Radiusbob, lead management tools, state wide quote engines, and a full Microsoft and Google office packages to give you the tools you need to excel faster than anywhere else. Join us and be a part of something special!

Never have to guess where you are going....

Although we do not do door to door canvasing, we do utilize Sales Rabbit to deliver 20 leads a day directly into the palm of your hand.  The app utilizes Google Maps to takes you from where you are standing to any of your lead addresses, with turn by turn directions, never get lost again! 

We have the more powerful Annuity tools for you!

Not sure of the best option for your client? We use Annuity Genius that quotes all the top annuity companies in America and gives you "instant" credibility with your clients by showing them in full color and easy to understand reports the information they need to make the right decision for them.  Don't rely on others for the best advice, YOU are the expert now!

Why us?

We aren't selling sweepers

do the right thing because its right

One of the MOST satisfying aspects about what we do is the fact that we can make a difference in the quality of someone's life. We take comfort in the knowledge that we have helped every single person we do business with, or we don't write that business. As W.Clement Stone would say, "Do the right thing because it is right" 

How is your PMA?

how is your Positive mental attitude

 We never beat you down, as a matter of fact we focus on building you up! Ever noticed that dull disillusioned people seems to draw negativity into their lives on a constant level? We believe in the power of Positive Mental Attitude! 

We use the cloud

We are on the cloud

Imagine quoting anyone, regardless of age or location, for any health or life insurance product. Taking the application in person, over the phone, or with a video chat. Having 24/7 access to your client list, emails, or business, all in the palm of your hand. 

We have a solid reputation

our a+ better business bureau rating

We maintain a solid A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau

Our professional associations.

we are a member of the national association or health underwriters

We work hard on our association with industry groups to stay up on the changes in our industry. 

We have a positive online presence

find us online

In today's world it is important to maintain online presence. We're on most social media networks so your clients can find us.

Contact Us

Contact us directly to know more

Better yet, see us in person!

We love our agents, so feel free to visit during normal business hours. Find out more about what it takes to become an agent with us. 

RLee Insurance Solutions LLC

100 Executive Dr. Ste. D Lafayette, IN 47905

(765) 746-6459



10:00 am – 05:00 pm


10:00 am – 05:00 pm


10:00 am – 05:00 pm


10:00 am – 05:00 pm


10:00 am – 05:00 pm


By Appointment